Baby Growth Tracking

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

VIDEOS!!

Hard to imagine that not so long ago Aiden wanted nothing to do with laying on his belly. He HATED tummy time. Now not only is he on his tummy, he is crawling all over the place. Nothing is safe. Every time you think you have baby proofed an area, he finds something else to get into.

So here are two videos for you, the first one is him scoot/crawling across the floor... the second is... well lets just say it is a run in with the Humidifier.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiden's just too cute for words! It's so hard to believe that he's already crawling and pulling up. And, given what I saw this weekend, walking won't be too far behind. Seems like he was just born!

He's still a happy little boy despite his eczema and I hope and pray that a solution will be found for that soon. I have to give Mommy and Daddy lots of credit. I don't know if I could have gone 8 months with so little sleep and still keep my sanity and sense of humor :-) But, they seem to be fairing pretty well, all things considered.

Love,
MIMI