Baby Growth Tracking

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Autumn almost upon us



Wow... this year is just slipping by. I looked at the calender this evening and realized that Autumn is almost upon us. Less than two weeks. I look forward to things getting a little cooler, and the leaves starting to change. Aiden and I haven't been to the zoo in quite awhile as it has just been too hot with temperatures over 90 most days for the past two months.

So we'll get out and do more outside stuff through the autumn months, before we get into staying home and snug and warm through the winter.

I keep saying that I am going to be changing the slide show, but this time I really mean it. I was going back through some of the older posts, showing someone the picture of what Aiden wore last Halloween ( as we were discussing what he might be for Halloween this year, which I don't think we know yet) and just looking at a few of the pictures from the past year. I want to change up the slide show to kind of do the year in pictures. Might take some time and some doing, but I'll get it done.

Last week we went bargain shopping at Kohl's. I love shopping the bargain racks, right now all of the summer stuff is on super clearance to make way for the winter clothes. So I can get some really nice stuff really inexpensively. It takes some planning and knowing what you are going to need 8 months from now, and if your weight fluctuates too much it doesn't pan out, but for the most part I have found it to work well for me. We did some bargain shopping for Aiden's gear for next Summer as well. Found some really cute stuff for him and typically a full outfit was about $6, a shirt or pair of shorts around $3. We got an adorable Finding Nemo Swimsuit for him for $3 as well. I highly recommend Kohl's... and if you are shopping for Aiden, next Summer he will be in 24 month or 2T clothes. wink wink nudge nudge.

No comments: