Baby Growth Tracking

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

PHOTOS!!!

Lots of pictures to share with everyone today. I'm going to put a little news up here, but then I will let the photos speak for themselves. Aiden is in the process of cutting tooth #2. He now has both of his bottom middle teeth breaking through the gums and working their way into place. This is probably part of the reason he has been grumpy the last couple of nights (including tonight).
He is working on standing up now, as you will see in one of the pictures below. Yeah, we've hardly mastered sitting upright, and already he is ready to be up on two feet. Bets on when this kid will walk are now being taken. :-)
Since I am having a hard time getting him to settle down tonight, that will be it for the typing, but the pictures speak volumes. Enjoy!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Look at our little boy! It's hard to believe he's old enough to be crawling, much less standing. But, he's been determined to be on his feet for a long time. Have fun! I have a feeling this little guy is going to hit the ground running.

Can't wait to see you all real soon. The guest room is almost ready!

Love,
MIMI

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th month birthday, Aiden! My how you have grown. Are you walking yet? I'll bet you'll be talking soon, too. I know you have lots to say!

Be a good boy. Mimi and Papaw miss you!

Love,
MIMI