Baby Growth Tracking

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sleepover results... and the cutest picture ever

So the sleepover last night was a success by all accounts. There was no majr seperation anxiety on either Aiden's or our parts. Although we did not get home till late, so we didn't get a ton more sleep than usual, but it was uninterrupted sleep. So that is a good thing. Aiden did pretty well for the grandparents. So all is well.



Apparently it went so well that mommy thinks it would be a good idea if Aiden spends the night with his grandparents once every week or two. So we'll see how that works out. The grandparents seem willing to oblige in taking care of him, so sleep sounds pretty good to me.



Today Aiden went and got his very first photo taken with Santa. It is just about the cutest Santa photo ever taken.... Of course I am a little biased. Unfortunately, showing you that picture will have to wait for tomorrow, because I am losing the argument with my scanner at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear that everyone survived the sleepover. However, gotta say I'm just a little jealous of the other grandparents. Will you let Aiden come for a long distance sleepover? We could meet you half way. It could work!

Can't wait to see the picture with Santa, tho we love our picture of Santa Aiden. I have it up on the mantel with his stocking. And aren't there some other pictures you've been meaning to post? ;-)

Ahn said...

Even though my kids are older I still pray for those times when their grandparents take them from their seemingly eternal nest.

Hurry up with those Santa pics already!