Baby Growth Tracking

Saturday, December 1, 2007

FLIP!

It was an eventful day for Aiden today. We had another very rough night last night, just hoping tonight will be better. I'm not entirely convinced the problem isn't that he is still hungry. By the 2.5-3 ounces per pound he should be getting anywhere between 38-45 ounces of formula a day. We are giving him a little over 30 ounces a day. Now the Rice Cereal should make up some of that difference, but how much? Who knows.

I gave him a little extra formula between his 6 and 10 o'clock bottles tonight and (for now) he is sleeping. We'll see how it goes.

Grandad and Nana came to town today to visit. This is the first time they have been able to make it down since Aiden left the hospital. It was nice to spend the late afternoon and evening with them, and grandad and I spent the evening cheering on Pitt and Oklahoma as they took on the #1 and #2 ranked teams in the land. Can you say welcome to the Championship Game Ohio State?!?!

And then.... after grandad left, I decided just to give Aiden a little tummy time, since he was pretty awake and active. Well what should I see, but he flips over from his belly to his back. I put him back on his belly and he does it again! I had to wake up momma and have her come downstairs and see, and he did flip again for her, but we didn't catch it on video. We'll be trying tomorrow to get that one.

We did take several pictures today that I will get posted tomorrow, the camera isn't convenient for me to grab right now, so it will just have to wait. hehe.

Here's hoping we get some sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew he'd be doing that soon! He's so smart ;-)