Baby Growth Tracking

Friday, December 7, 2007

Stupid Windows

It has been a busy couple of days around the house here. Aiden had a grumpy day today. I tried him on solids again, and he did better, since I mixed the rice in with his apple juice it probably tasted better, but about 5pm he got really grumpy, and grumped all the way until momma put him to bed a little after 11. He is now sleeping soundly, which may be a result of all the energy he exerted grumping for 6 hours.

This update is a little late in coming as my computer has continued to act up on me since we had the little issue with the firewall a month ago. Windows Live Messenger along with several other programs boot up and then stop working. It tells me it is looking for a solution, but no solution is ever available. So tonight I decided to try reinstalling Vista to see if that takes care of the problem. Well it takes about 4 hours to reinstall Vista, and once that process was completed, the same problem still occurs. I find it slightly amusing that the main program I need that fails to work is a Microsoft product. But anyway.... I don't think this would be a really big issue, except that it crashes Windows Explorer whenever I try to launch the Control Panel. That is a problem.

So I think tomorrow, or sometime over the weekend when I have some time, I will be downgrading back to Windows XP. That should be a load of fun. Hopefully not too much of a nightmare.

So I may miss a day or two of updates if the computer is busy loading files and getting right with Microsoft. But I will be back soon!

No comments: