Baby Growth Tracking

Monday, December 10, 2007

Sunday Update

Tomorrow I will try to make some time for a full fledged update for you, as well as bring in some photos that were taken over the weekend.

My mom and Danny came in for the night Saturday, and we had a good visit. Aiden has had a couple of decent nights. Not great nights, but acceptable. At least he is sleeping.

We've had a few more instances of him rolling over, but have still failed to capture it on film. He gets shy around the camera I guess.

I am still fighting with the computer to one degree or another. I will get it all sorted, but Vista seems to have a lot of compatibility problems with already in existence software. Almost makes one consider buying a mac.

As I said, I will give a longer update tomorrow, but I told myself I couldn't go to bed tonight without at least posting something, so there you go!

No comments: