Baby Growth Tracking

Friday, November 30, 2007

Back to "Normal"

Well. While we are not sleeping a ton, we are finally back to our routine of getting about 3, 3 hour stretches a night out of Aiden. Last night Mommy decided we should try getting out his snuggle nest again and just put that back in his crib. Apparently that did the trick. While it took a long time to get Aiden to settle in and go to sleep, once he was asleep he gave us 3 hours until it was time to eat. Ate, went back to sleep without too much hassle, and slept again.

Mommy said she did get up several times between 4-6 to give him his pacifier back, but I never heard him. Mommy has hypersensitive hearing between the hours of 4-6 I think. Possibly because that is when we swapped shifts back in the first two months before she went back to work.

Speaking of work, I get the only Saturday off I will have for the rest of the year tomorrow. My dad is coming into town, so I put this one on the books awhile ago. It will be nice to spend time with family rather than with 2500 hotel guests who are having a terrible time trying to enjoy the holiday season.

I promise to take some pictures this weekend. I've been overly lax in getting that done. Three mostly sleepless nights will do that to you.

On a side note. November ends today and I officially made it through NaBloPoMo. I posted for every single day of November, many days with multiple posts. I am not sure if I will keep up the EVERY day, as there were some days I just wanted to go to bed, but I promised to update every day. But I am going to try to keep it up. I may miss a day here and there if there is nothing overly remarkable to report, and depending on what my time available looks like. But I am really enjoying the blog as a writing outlet. And I will have to put some extra effort into getting newbiedaddy.com off the ground and add more features. The Forums are up, see the post below for a link to those, and I plan on adding a chat room, and maybe a place where parents can start a blog within the newbiedaddy framework. Suggestions for what should be on the site always welcome!

Thanks for reading. See you in December!

No comments: