Baby Growth Tracking

Friday, November 9, 2007

Aiden Stuff

I've spent so much time over the last couple of days talking about stuff other than Aiden, so it is time for a brief post that is Just Aiden.

I put this in my article earlier today, but it may have gotten lost in talking about other stuff. Today a couple of times when he was asleep Aiden had his lower lip sucked in, and was very cute. Unfortunately, he was in my lap at the time, so I couldn't get a picture, but I am going to keep the camera close by and hope to catch him at it again.

It was a pretty uneventful day for us. We officially got out of bed a little after 10 and went downstairs to try to catch up on some TV. Didn't get much done there I managed 3 shows and still have like 10 to catch up on since we have three new shows tape on Friday Nights. This afternoon after discovering our front page result from Google thanks to BlogCatalog I decided to put some more effort into getting listed on the various blog directories, so Aiden took a nap in my lap while I clicked away at adding the blog to probably 50-60 more directories.

I worked tonight, and Aiden's mommy worked today, so I had to pack him up and take him in to work. He spent a good chunk of the car ride in cooing and testing out his vocal abilities. On the walk into work he was just staring at me so intently from his stroller. I started making funny faces at him and got some pretty good smiles. He loves it when Daddy makes a fool of himself. Fortunately mommy was able to walk right out of work when Aiden got dropped off, so he didn't have to spend a bunch of time in her office.

Tomorrow I think we'll try to find some good pants for him to wear so he can wear his Ohio State t-shirt. I have to work tomorrow night, but hopefully we can at least watch the first half together before I have to take him to his Grandmas. We'll see how that goes.

Go Buckeyes!

No comments: