Baby Growth Tracking

Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Halloween


Yes, the two month and three month updates will have to wait a bit. But I have to get the picture of Aiden in his Halloween outfit up right away.
What you don't get to see here is the big black "BOO" that are on the bottom of his feet and his bottom. We didn't get a picture of that. Ah well.


Unfortunately, I did not get to spend Halloween with my little one. I was scheduled to work. Aiden and momma went over to grandparents house and, I assume, helped hand out candy to the neighborhood children. We can't give out candy at our house, our golden retriever is just too hyper to open and close the door that many times, and it is a wee bit too chilly to sit out on the front porch.


Enjoy the photo. More to come on Aiden's second and third months tomorrow time permitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest Trick or Treater we saw all night! But then, we're prejudice:-)
Love,
Mimi and Papaw