Baby Growth Tracking

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Whoooo?

Aiden has discovered a new noise... He will sit there Hooting to himself for 5-10 minutes nonstop. Not really sure what he is doing other than exercising his vocal cords, he doesn't seem to be directing the noise at anything in particular. It either sounds like he is saying Who? over and over, or he is Hooting like a monkey. I told him over and over he isn't a monkey!

I have to go and check the charts to see if there is typically a 4 month growth spurt, he has started to get pretty grumpy about 30 minutes before feeding time again and we haven't changed anything about how we feed him, so it might be time for him to get some extra calories, who knows.

Aiden will be up and rooting for the Buckeyes tomorrow. The game against Michigan is a Noon Eastern kick, which seems early for that game, but it works out for me since I have to work tomorrow night. With Oregon losing last night it seems there is still a chance (an outside chance, but still a chance) for OSU to make the title game again this year. I have to admit, I think LSU would thump them, so I am not sure I even really want them to get the opportunity but we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma are all going to wallop on each other, so OSU in New Orleans is not out of the question. Assuming they can take care of business tomorrow......

No comments: