Baby Growth Tracking

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Shopping for the Holidays? Shop Through Newbie Daddy!

Tonight I signed up as an Associate with Amazon.com, meaning that if you click on either of the Amazon.com links in the sidebar and then purchase something during that visit to Amazon, Newbie Daddy will get a commission on that sale.

Most of you that I know out there purchase at least one item from Amazon for someone over the holiday season, so this is a great way to support the blog doing something you were going to do anyway. The prices are no different from what you would pay for just going straight to Amazon.com so it is a win/win.

You will also see some wierd new links in my content. Amazon goes through and finds what it considers to be "good product matches" in my blog and links those phrases to an item you can buy from them. Some of them make sense, Enfamil links to formula for instance, others none whatsoever Acid Reflux links to a book Acid Reflux for dummies or some such.

Anyway, have fun with it. Amazon states that the Associate can make up to 10% from everything sold through their link, so we'll see how that goes. As always, if you know anyone else who shops Amazon, encourage them to link through this site.

Thanks for all the support. We are slowly gaining viewers and hopefully my content will continue to get people coming back to see more.

I'll be back later with my Aiden update for Sunday. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question: If I order something off Amazon, but it comes from Target, do you still get the commission?

Mike said...

I honestly have no idea. Possibly? LOL I guess until someone orders something and I see if it shows up I won't know for sure. :-)

Anonymous said...

I did it. I went to Tales of a Newbie Dad, clicked on the Amazon ad and proceeded like always. Simple. So, thanks for getting me to start my Christmas shopping! And, I still have more to go...if I'd get some wish lists ;-)

Felicia said...

Doh Shopping Time Again? Great Idea with Amazon..gonna check it out and it will help with my list. Unfortunately, I have some difficult persons to shop for..like what do you get four huge cats that have everything and rule your world? Well then there is the man of the house, but he wants therapy for me.