Baby Growth Tracking

Friday, November 9, 2007

We're on the front page!

Sort of. If you go to Google or Dogpile (the only other engine I tried was Yahoo for nwo) and type in a search for newbie daddy you can find Tales of a Newbie Dad on the first page. Sort of. I say sort of because the actual search result is from Blog Catalog, which is one of the blog directories I submitted the site to. But people can find that link and link from there to the blog itself, so we still have a pretty good search engine presence for a site that has only been up for a week now.

Funny thing is, the very first result for newbie daddy is another gentleman's father site, his name is Michael and his child's name is Aiden. How random is that??

Still been dealing with more computer issues today trying to get everything ironed out and I have about 10 tv shows to catch up on so Raquel can delete them later, so not much of an update right now. Aiden is busy sleeping in my lap as I type this. He has started sucking in his bottom lip while he sleeps which is funny and I need to grab a picture of it the next time he does it.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

ROFL too funny!! Savvy my dearest you have a twin