Baby Growth Tracking

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Introducing the Newbie Daddy Forums!

While I still have a ways to go before I am ready to turn on the newbiedaddy.com website, I do have the forums up and running on the backside. So since one of my readers yesterday asked for forums to be put in, I figured I would go ahead and let you all head over to the forums and get registered and start talking.


And just because it is NewbieDaddy doesn't mean the ladies are not welcome at the forums. Everyone can come and talk. Parents can share experiences and all of us can learn.

Don't bother going to newbiedaddy.com as it will just take you to an error page.

But if you use the following link, you can enjoy the forums. Just the first of many interesting things to come from NewbieDaddy.com

Come Check out the Forums!

No comments: