Baby Growth Tracking

Friday, November 2, 2007

One brief "Administrative" post. Calling all Blogging Parents.

Rather than wasting time with all of the garbage reciprocal link generators out there...

While I am new to the world of blogging, I an not new to the internet. Links to and from your website are what drive SE results, and Blog rankings and in the end, traffic to your site. Since my blog is new I do not have that many quality links in or out of my site. So I am looking for some link swapping.

If you are a parent who blogs about parenting or anything related to parenting, shoot me a note by commenting to this post, or post a private message to my guestbook. I have links both on my main page as well as on a designated "Links" page. I will reciprocate whichever type of link you give me on your site. So if you put me on your main page, I will put you on my main page, if you put me on a links page, I'll do the same for you. May as well help each other out with this whole "driving traffic" idea right?

Also, if you are a member of a quality blog ring about parenting, shoot the link for that over to me as well.

Many thanks! And now, back to Aiden.

No comments: