Baby Growth Tracking

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Photo Shoot



Aiden had his first "professional" photo shoot today. Somewhere along the line we were told that you have to have a professional photo done at 3 months of age.

This photo is just one of the 60 or so poses that we had to choose from. I have uploaded some of the better pictures to our PicasaWeb site, which is linked on the sidebar.

Aiden did really well the whole time we were in the store. He didn't cry, but he has a tendancy to stop smiling as soon as the camera is pointed at him. In the end I was able to get a little bit of some smiles out of him just as the photographer was bringing the shoot to a close.

We were able to get a pretty nice family shot in there as well, and that will likely be becoming my profile photo. I usually don't like pictures of me, but this turned out pretty good and I can't complain.
I want to give a quick shoutout to the fellas over at DaddyPlace. I have been looking for blogs and stuff where other men were sharing their experiences as fathers, and from the look around I had last night this site seems like a great place for the fellas. Women be warned, the site is exclusively for the guys, and the "No Girls Allowed" sign is hung outside the treehouse. :-)


So we have gotten through the updates taking us through the first three months of Aiden's life, bringing us to the here and now. Hope you enjoyed those extra long posts. From here on in it will be daily updates, and sometimes it might be as short as a sentence or two, who knows. Only Aiden can tell us what Aiden will do that is blog worthy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous! He is just so adorable! Gerry's gonna love the golf hat, too. Ann wants to know who took the pictures. Of course. Love the family photo, as well. So, when do we get to see the other ones ;-)

Love,
MOM/MIMI

Anonymous said...

P.S. It was your mother that told you you should have a professional picture taken. I was right, huh? :-)

Anonymous said...

Here's something I bet you don't remember and I just remembered as I was revisiting these adorable pictures. When you were about a year old, we took you to Lexington Mall to the photo kiosk and had pictures taken. They were adorable, too. So adorable, in fact, that the manager put one of them in the display case for several weeks. I guess being photogenic runs in the family.