Baby Growth Tracking

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Survey and upcoming article

We received a request for specific content in a comment posted last night. An anonymous reader has asked for some information on the different activity centers that we have for Aiden and some of the research we did when picking out the different toys he has. This is a great idea and is going to be a MAJOR project over the next couple of days. I might be able to knock it out tomorrow since mommy and I are both home and she can watch Aiden for awhile while I put something together, but I am going to want to pull a lot of information into this article, and it may wind up being 3-4 different articles.

In the meantime, you can find a new survey over in the sidebar under our family picture. As the holiday season approaches, which brand of baby toy are you most likely to buy? If there is an answer you think needs to be added let me know and I will get it up there!

No comments: